Carmen Garcia-Carballido (Gemologist) FGA.
Gemstone identification (including advice on further laboratory tests if required).
Gemstone care instructions.
I can travel to your business with my gemmological instruments.
Any jewellery / other items sent to my home address for gemmological assessment must have written client approval and must be be covered by a client insurance. Secure post charges will be paid by the client.
I trade through my own company, ASTURALBA Limited (num. 427215, registered in Scotland). Payment: Cash (on the day) or BACS transfer (within 7 days of the invoice issuing date).
Price list (September 2016) - valid for 6 months
- Charge is per item (no matter how much time is required for the assessment).
- First Item: Single stone (£20), 2-3 stones (£25), 4-5 stones (£30).
- Any subsequent item on the same visit: Single stone (£15), 2-3 stones (£20), 4-5 stones
(£25). Request quotation for items with 6 or more stones.
- If required, a short report can be prepared at a cost of £30 per item.
- I do not currently anticipate to require to charge any VAT.
- A travel fee of 45p/mile (from Tarves) will be charged with the client's approval.
Contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07554 846353